So Many Options… You Might Need To Try Them All!
Whether you are looking for a bed and breakfast, a five-star rated hotel, or a place to park your RV… Orofino has what ou are looking for! No matter the choice… we are ready willing and able to accommodate you; Orofino’s guests are always well looked after! Options abound with Cabins, Vacation Homes and Suites for rent, and for those who love the outdoors, there are a number of options for RV‘s and Camping! If you can’t find what you are looking for or have questions please don’t hesitate to contact the Chamber Office directly at 208-476-4335; we love to guide Orofino’s guests in the right direction!
Pink House Recreation Site & RV ParkPink House Recreation Site & RV Park
Pink House is a large developed recreation site located along the Clearwater River and Lewis and Clark National Historic Trails. This recreation site features camping for RVs and tents, a boat ramp, group facilities, a day use area, flush and vault toilets, a sandy swimming beach (no boats can launch from this location from June 1 to September 30), and world-renowned salmon and steelhead fishing.
- 15 full hookup RV sites with water, electricity 30 AMP service, sewer, picnic tables, and fire rings
- 3 tent campsites with picnic tables, and fire rings
- Day use area with picnic tables and BBQ grills
- Drinking water
- Boat ramp – concrete
- Vault toilets – 3
- Flush toilets – 2
- Parking area
- NO RV dump station
- Open year-round; first come, first served- no reservations can be made
- Dogs must be on a leash (6 feet or less)
- Garbage disposal on-site. Disposal of any household or industrial refuse or waste brought in from private or municipal property is prohibited and subject to fines.
- Group day use pavilions, exclusive use: $25 per day (small); $50 per day (large). To reserve, please call the BLM- Cottonwood Field Office at (208) 962-3245.
4815 US-12 Orofino ID 83544