It is not too late to join us in helping make our community a beautiful place to be. You can call the Chamber Office at 208-476-4335 to sign up. We have just a few areas that still need to be spruced up.
Scheduled Activities on Saturday, April 28th at the City Park
- Free trash bag available for signup participants from 7am to noon.
- Trash trucks will be available for trash deposits all week end.
- Free hot dog & German dog lunch from 11:30 to noon for those signed up to cleanup.
- Environmentally Friendly Cleaning Supplies Presentation from 9am-12pm. Take home a free environmentally-friendly cleaner made with common household ingredients. This free workshop is provided by Johna Boulafentis from the Nez Perce Tribe Air Quality Program.
Arbor Day Celebration:
- From 8am-12pm, free seedlings will be given away along with tree care information.
- Tree City USA Award presentation to the City and ornamental tree drawing at 12pm.
Community garage sale in the fair exhibit building from 8am-3pm:
- Come out and support local community members as you just might find a deal.
- Contact Heather Mastroianni at 208-827-0577 or stop in at Augies for more information or to reserve a booth
- Clearwater Country Sheriff Department, collection of unused prescription medication from 10am to 2pm.
The Transfer Station
Open from 8am- 4pm all weekend
- Recyclables: cardboard, newspaper, paper, plastic containers, aluminum cans, scrap iron, batteries (vehicle & rechargeable), electronic waste and used crankcase oil.
- Collection of household pesticides in original containers.
- ClearMart Store will take any reusable items
- Please note that the Transfer Station will take: 12 small truck and passenger tires will be accepted free on Saturday ONLY. There will be a $2 charge for each tire over 12. Larger tires will be accepted Saturday only; however, they MUST be cut into at least four pieces. All other days there is a $2 charge for tires with no rims and $4 for tires with rims. Tires larger than pickup tires are NOT accepted any day except Saturday on Community Cleanup Day.
- Visit http://www.clearwatercounty.org/departments/index/community_cleanup_day_information.php for more information.
The Recycling Center on Michigan Ave
Drop-off availability, 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Cardboard, newspaper, paper, plastic containers, aluminum/tin cans.