9/4/2019: General Membership Meeting Minutes – Guest Speaker:Lenne Bonner, President of Clearwater Valley Hospital will be giving a general hospital update that will include the letter of intent with Kootenai, new providers, new services and the new Kamiah Clinic.
8/7/2019: General Membership Meeting Minutes – Guest Speaker: Cindy O’Brien, Owner/Director of A to Z Counseling speaking about The Clearwater County branch of the Rural Crisis Center Network.
10/03/2018 – Roger Burnham – PyroManiacs
09/05/2018 – Danielle Hardy with LCSC Outreach Program
08/01/2018: Danielle Hardy with LCSC Outreach Program
12/7/2016 OSE Children’s Choir – Christmas Music
10/5/2016 LCSC Outreach
08/03/2016 Tia Pomponio – Clearwater Historical Museum
07/06/2016 Ken Pratt, Idaho Youth Challenge Academy
06/01/2016 Dee Crane, ICARE
03/02/2016 Len Young CPTPA
09/02/2015 Speaker: Fire Control; BLUE TEAM.
07/06/2014 – No Meeting
09/04/2013- Speaker: Mr. Bob Vian, School Superintendant
08/07/2013- Speaker: No Speaker; Open Discussion.
2011 to 2012 Minutes
- August 17th, 2011 – Speaker: Robert Reggear, Joint School District 171 Facilities Committee
- September 7th, 2011 – Speaker: Chris Merry and Stephanie Deyo with a presentation on the new www.orofino.com website.
- October 5th, 2011 – Speaker: Alex Irby with a presentation on the Clearwater Basin Collaborative Organization.
- October 19th, 2011 – Speaker: Rick Brazell, Clearwater National Forest Supervisor with an update on the current happenings with our local forest service office.
- November 2nd, 2011 – Speaker: Jeanette Gorman, Clearwater Valley Hospital & Clinics with a educational customer service presentation.
- November 16th, 2011 – Speaker: Monica Jones, Idaho Department of Labor with a presentation on the Idaho Career Connect Program.
- December 7th, 2011 – In-Depth Committee Reports & 2012 Chamber Board Of Directors Elections.
- December 21st, 2011 – Annual Christmas Meeting Featuring The Orofino Brass Band.
- January 4th, 2012 – Chris St. Germain with a presentation on broadband expansions in our area.
- January 18th, 2012 – In-Depth Committee Updates
- February 15th, 2012 – 2012 World Jet Boat Committee with informaton on a race that will be held in Orofino on Apriil 18th, 2012.
- March 07, 2012 – Our speaker was Mike MacDowell who gave the membership a presentation on the Idaho Insurance Exchange.
- March 21, 2012 – Our speaker was Rick Laam, City Administrator with an update on the current happenings with the City of Orofino.
- April 4th, 2012 – Our speaker was Terema Carlin, ICIO Warden.
- May 2nd, 2012 – Our speakers were Amber Hanes Miller, Jack Peasley, Dr. Carmen Simon & Kathy Martin from Lewis Clark State College.
- May 16th, 2012 – Our speakers were Representatives Sheryl Nuxoll & Paul Shepherd with a presentation on the 2012 Idaho Legislative Session Happenings.
- June 6th, 2012 – Our speaker was Kathy Rodriguez from the Clearwater Nez Perce National Forest Offices.
- June 20th, 2012 – Our speaker was Robert Vian, SD 171 2012 Superintendent.
- July 18th, 2012 – Our speakers were Commissioners Don Ebert & Stan Leach with an update on the current projects in Clearwater County.
- August 1st, 2012 – Our speaker was Dave McKenzie with a presentation on SCORE – Free Business Counseling and what they can do for our businesses.
- September 5th, 2012 – Our speaker was Sheriff Chris Goetz with an update on the Summer happenings with the Clearwater County Sheriff’s Department.
- October 3rd, 2012 – Our speakers were Commissioner Roberts & Commissioner Katsilometes from Idaho State Tax Commission with a presentation on the Idaho State Tax Commission and many of the issues that our businesss may be dealing with.
- November 7th, 2012 – Our speakers Judy Higueria and Keith Havens from KLEW TV.
- December 5th, 2012 – Our guests were the Orofino High School Choir. We also voted for our 2013 Board Member Positions.
- Len Young CPTPA
- Paul Pence and Shawn Wilson Corps of Engineers